Monday, May 25, 2009

Memorial Day (Day 54)

For love of country they accepted death... ~James A. Garfield
HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY
THANK YOU TO ALL OUR SERVICE MEN & WOMEN, PAST & PRESENT
Including this one, even if he is pointing a Super Soaker at my camera. :-) See what I have to put up with from these neighbors of mine?
Just kidding. I love all my neighbors. We have too much fun together. Sometimes way too much fun. *** New Year's Eve a few years ago ***
The kids had a lot of fun today, too. This was the second round of swimming. Rachel had two other friends over earlier in the day. Two of our friends here are camera shy. And one is wearing clothes instead of a bathing suit because she came right from a water balloon fight in her back yard and jumped in the pool. She was already wet, so why bother with a bathing suit!
Violet had a good day, too. Fred was making bacon-wrapped bbq shrimp kabobs and she could smell the shrimp. The kabobs were laying on a piece of foil, and she kept reaching up. I thought for sure she was going to pull it all down.

2 comments:

  1. I was defending your 6! And ah yes, neighbors, good times and rum....P.S. glad you yakked in ur back yard...

    ReplyDelete
  2. My 6?
    And I'm glad you peed in your backyard.

    ReplyDelete