Sunday, May 24, 2009

Cat in a Bag (Day 53)

I went grocery shopping today. Will I ever learn that weekends are the worst time to go grocery shopping? Probably not.
After I brought all $157 ($190 before coupons and sale prices!) worth of groceries in, I ran upstairs for something midway through unpacking. When I came back down, this is what I found. Beavis with an Acme bag stuck on his head. The handle was around his neck. The bag had been on the table when I went upstairs. So obviously Beavis was on the table. Stupid cats! Stay off the freaking table!
Like my Publix reuseable bag in the background? I miss Publix. One of the few things I miss about Florida. That and my family. And Arigato. Oh my gosh do I miss Arigato! And my family. But Arigato has yummy yummy and goody goody sauce. Arigato is hands-down the best Japanese steakhouse anywhere. There are several near us in NJ, and they're good, but not Arigato good. So if you're ever in Clearwater, FL, do your taste buds a favor and go to Arigato.

No comments:

Post a Comment