Saturday, May 2, 2009

Chipmunk and Boxing Your Sister (Day 32)

I mentioned yesterday that I've seen chipmunks, and voila! This little guy appears at my neighbor's bird feeder. He was tiny. I don't think he was a full-grown adult. He sat and looked at me for a while before running off. And yes, I know the picture is a little blurry, but I was pretty far away.
Also, spotted in the neighbor's backyard....J packing his sister up in a box! First J was in the box, completely closed in the box, and D rolled the box over. Then it was D's turn. It's always fun watching kids play with empty boxes. There's no telling what they'll do with them, but you know they will do something with an empty box.
Rachel wasn't involved in the empty box fun because Fred took her to Karri & Andy's house for the day to help Andy lay tile. I had a 200-page job that I had to get done, so it was good I was let along. I know, I know...if I was supposed to be working, why was I outside watching chipmunks and my neighbors kids? Ferris had to go out and pee every now and then! And once I spotted the chipmunk, I was on a mission to get a picture of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment