Sunday, April 12, 2009

Helping Meemaw (Day 11)

I'm cheating a little. I didn't have access to a computer in Harrisburg to upload photos. These pictures were taken yesterday, though. We went to Harrisburg for the weekend. While I went to visit a friend, Rachel helped Meemaw getting ready for Easter dinner. In this picture she's helping to make cherry pudding. She also helped her make butter cream eggs and she filled the plastic eggs for the egg hunt. I had a great visit with my dear friend, Eileen.
Ferris has an issue with balloons. He has to pop them. It's very funny to watch, and I wish I had video of it to post here. These balloons were from my sister-in-law's business. She did photos with the Easter Bunny and had a balloon arch. These were leftovers, and he had a lot of fun with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment