Thursday, April 16, 2009

Fleetwood Mac (Day 15)

Anyone who knows me fairly well knows I'm a big fan of Fleetwood Mac. I was so excited to get to see them again last night at the Wachovia Center. The first picture is from Landslide. The second one I think was during Gold Dust Woman. The third is also Landslide. The last picture was our view. If you squint your eyes and get really close, you can see Lindsey Buckingham over on the far left front side of the stage when he was going nuts on the guitar during I'm So Afraid. That man has mad skills on a guitar. No pick, just fingers. My favorite is Silver Springs. Love that song! We were in a suite, which was nice because the suite has its own bathroom, free water/soda/snacks. We had a great time. Thanks, Becky and Mike, for watching Rachel for us!


No comments:

Post a Comment