Thursday, June 11, 2009

It's Doogie! (Day 67)

They were shooting a movie outside my building this morning, and though I didn't realize it at the time, I walked right past Neil Patrick Harris, aka Doogie Howser! See the lady in the green jacket on the phone? I walked between her and the dude in the red hoodie. I knew they were shooting a movie, but like an idiot, I didn't think to look at the actors. When I got to the door of my building I turned around and surreptitiously took a picture, which is why it's a little blurry. I did it really quick. When I got upstairs they told me the movie is "Beastly" and that Neil Patrick Harris is in it. Then I looked at my picture I took and said "Holy crap! I got his picture!"
This is part of the crew that was camped out on the sidewalk in front of the building. I had planned on going back down to take more pictures, but they were done within like an hour of my getting to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment