Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Dead Bunny (Day 76)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JOHNNIE!
(I don't care if you are 50, you'll always be "Johnnie" to me!)

I redid my blood type test, and this time it worked. I'm O positive. My neighbor had to help me. She pricked my finger, and just like last time, it hardly bled. But she squeezed the crap out of it and we got enough blood. Now I just have to email OCDF our blood types and that part will be done.
Rachel and I ran to Walmart today and got to check a lot of the stuff off my to-do list. There is still more to do, but I'm feeling like I'm closer to being ready to go.

3 comments:

  1. Poor hausenpheffer!! Wonder what he'd do to a real bunny...he's probably saying, hmmm, if I only had a hello-kitty ball....who's the vampire? OCDF??? Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Foundation?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you implying I have OCD, Mr. Mowed-his-grass-three-days-in-a-row? If you'd click on the link you would see that OCDF is Our Chinese Daughters Foundation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carol,
    Looking forward to following your trip. Looks like you have a really interesting blog here. Rachel is a beautiful girl!

    ReplyDelete