Friday, January 22, 2010

Scenes from the Bus - Beijing

While in China last summer, I took TONS of pictures through the windows of our buses. They are some of my favorite pictures from the trip. On days when I don't have any current pictures to post, I hope to post some of these pictures. I'll start tonight with ten photos from our bus in Beijing. (Click here to go to read all about our trip to China.)
Traffic. Sorry; I'm not sure why the picture is so crooked.



Punch Buggy!
This was a pretty cool building. If you click on the picture, you can see it bigger to see all the detail.
I have pictures of this theme park in my scrapbook from our first trip to China ten years ago. It was abandoned then, and it still sits empty.
It was interesting to see all the different modes of transportation and the many configurations of bicycles. There seemed to be no limit to the amount of stuff piled on bicycles.
Scene ON the bus.

No comments:

Post a Comment