Saturday, January 16, 2010

First 2010 Competition!

We were in Trenton this morning for a cheerleading competition. It was Rachel's (and my!) first all-star cheerleading competition. She did cheer for six years for a rec squad (pee wee football) and did competition with them for four years, but this is her first year doing all-star.
We woke up at 4:45 and left the house at 6, got to Trenton by 7:30. I played with the camera while watching the other teams perform, but I still need to figure this new camera out. Once again, every single picture I took, except for the close-ups, was blurry. I don't know what I'm doing wrong, so I'll have to get the manual out I guess. I also need to invest in a telephoto lens sometime in the next month or two.

This is how Rachel's team lines up to begin their routine. They did so good. I'm so proud of Rachel and all the girls. The looked great!
Rachel and Emily having some post-performance Dippin Dots.
This is all the teams from the morning session on the mat for awards. It was fun, but I'm exhausted. I am not a morning person, and when I have to get up earlier than usual, it just knocks me out.

No comments:

Post a Comment