Friday, January 1, 2010

New Year's Eve

This is how the day started out. More snow, and Ferris wasn't liking it. When I first opened the door for him to go out, he took two steps and turned around and tried to come back in. Then he tried to go under the table on the deck. Finally he realized he had go thru the snow go potty.

We went to our neighbor's annual New Year's Eve party. They live two doors down, and it's always a lot of fun.
This year we played some Rock Band. Fred was playing guitar, and so was Mike. Or one of them might have been doing bass. I don't know for sure. Kevin was playing drums and Dave was singing. Brian was watching. We did get him to sing once. Dave's wife Frani and I were the only women who played Rock Band. But there's no pictures to prove it. You'll have to take my word for it. Frani played drums on a couple songs. I played drums, then sang, then played guitar. I'm definitely best at guitar.
Look out, Brian!
The kids played some games, too. Here they're playing Apples to Apples.
HAPPY NEW YEAR!

No comments:

Post a Comment