Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!

Aren't they adorable!?!?!? This Halloween was different than the previous nine Halloweens. Yes, decorations were put up, a pumpkin was carved and costumes were worn.
What made this year different is that I was told I had to stay home and let Rachel go off trick or treating with just her friends!
This is how I felt watching my baby go off to wander the whole neighborhood with no adult supervision! I did call her cell phone to check on her every 15 minutes or so.
Then I put this on and scared some kids! Only one or two. I kind of felt bad. But only a little. It is Halloween, after all!
Ferris was none to pleased about being left behind either. He sat on the front porch with me through three hours of trick or treating, patiently waiting for the next group of kids to come and say hello to him.

But now Rachel is safe and sound at a friend's house having dinner and I'm sure a little candy. And I'm trying to accept the fact that my trick or treating days are over.

No comments:

Post a Comment