Saturday, December 19, 2009

Snow!!

This is snow hanging off the roof right above my van, which has snow piled so high it almost reaches the gutters. Two seconds after I snapped this picture, SOMEONE threw a snowball and it knocked the snow off the roof. :)
Update #3: 5:00 p.m. Fred is back out shoveling again. There's probably a good 6 inches on the driveway since the last time he shoveled. I didn't help this time...I'm working on a job that has to go out Monday.
Driveway, right after we finished shoveling.


Update #2: 3:00 p.m. We shoveled the driveway, and by the time we finished, it was covered again. It's snowing heavier now than it has all day, and it was even thundering, which was kind of cool. It's supposed to continue snowing heavily until midnight....I'm sure we'll hit the two foot mark.
Update #1, 12:00. First plowing of the cul-de-sac. We're hoping he puts it all in one pile so we can make a good snow fort. And look! My neighbors are actually having furniture delivered, on a snowy Saturday!




Saturday, 12/19/09, 9:00 a.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment