Tuesday, December 8, 2009

One of my Favorites

I took picture after picture tonight of our Christmas trees and they were all blurry, so I gave up and decided to post one of my very favorite pictures of Rachel. This was taken 6/17/05. She had her kindergarten graduation and her ballet recital both on the same day. She just glows in this picture. She danced to one of the songs from The Nutcracker, and she had such poise on stage. I know I'm her mom and I'm expected to see everything she does through rose-colored glasses, but even one of my neighbors remarked that he had never seen her smile the way she did when she was on stage. And she was good, too; very graceful, and she knew all her steps. But that was the only year she took dance. After that, it was all about cheerleading. Which is fine, because she loves it and she's good at that, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment