Sunday, November 29, 2009

Trimming the Tree

I am really slacking lately when it comes to taking pictures. I took this "before" picture, with four of our eight Christmas boxes, but I never took an after picture!
Rachel alternated all day between helping me decorate, reading a book that she has to do a report on and playing outside with friends.
We do two trees, one in the living room (pictured here) and one in the family room. The one in the living room has white lights and red and gold ornaments. The family room tree has multi-colored lights and has all the fun ornaments collected over the years and all of Rachel's hand-made ornaments.

Rachel was able to reach the top of the tree by herself (with the help of a step stool) this year to put the angel on top.
I'll post after pictures soon....

No comments:

Post a Comment